Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sorry for the Slackery

It has been brought to my attention that it has been almost a month since my last blog post. This is unacceptable. My small following of my tiny little baby blog deserve more. So with my hand over my heart and four fingers in the air I do solomly swear that:

"On my honor I will try to serve blogdom and my readers. I will take pictures of what's going on in my kitchen. I will take pictures of my home and my children. I will post said pictures on my blog with some regularity, accompanied by such wit and wisdom as I am able to conjure."

I still haven't ordered seeds or potato starts yet. I'm contemplating putting a 4x4 raised garden plot out by the back fence just to dare the Condo community to challenge me on it. I mean, times are tough, and you gotta do what you gotta do, right? If I do that I'll add lots of leafy greens to my already planned peas and tomatoes. And I still want to do potatoes in a big rubbermaid container. Now if only spring would hurry up.

No comments: